In our second Channel Chats episode, The Spur Group's CMO, Richard Flynn, is joined by Snowflake's Colleen Kapase, SVP WW Partners & Alliances. Snowflake is the engine that powers and provides access to the Data Cloud — a global network where thousands of organizations mobilize data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance.
Snowflake has quickly scaled to one of the fastest-growing data ecosystems to date and with the Snowflake Partner Network (SPN) Kapase's team continues to drive tremendous momentum with the cloud-first program.
Check out the episode below to learn more about using data in the channel space, evolving a channel program from transactional re-selling to a services-based model, and what traditional technology firms can learn from cloud companies.
Highlights of the conversation include:
- What's unique about channel management at Snowflake
- Co-selling versus re-selling with partners
- Aligning channel and field sales
- How to measure consumption and deal registration
- The increasing role of services and training in the channel space
- Embracing the creativity of partners
- Why the partner experience is more important than ever before
- Opportunities for data monetization